Jennifer Lopez & Mariah Carey Are Glam Show Girls for Paper Magazine's Vegas Issue

The Backstreet Boys and Ricky Martin are also on different covers.

Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey are among the cover stars of Paper magazine's Vegas issue, with stunning show girl costumes inspired by their own Las Vegas residencies.

The Backstreet Boys and Ricky Martin, who round out the city's popular music residencies, also have their own Paper Covers.

While they go all out in their shows, the rest of the pop stars' time in Vegas seems pretty lowkey and centered on spending time with their families.
Related image"I do in my show, but the show is demanding for me. I kind of have to stay on the regime when I'm here," Lopez tells Paper. "The name of the show is 'All I Have,' I just can not be like, 'Tonight you're getting half,' you know.

"I'm here to dance and the wildest thing I've done, oooh, I danced 'til 4. You know, that was it," she says.

Carey's # 1 to Infinity show at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace will be followed by a special holiday run, called the All I Want for Christmas Is You Show, in December.

Besides chatting about Vegas, I asked the singer about her "diva moments," which she clarified are not just moments: "Actually, I had diva moments, and then people can not handle it," Carey tells the mag. "I guess it's a little intense, because I come from a true diva: My mother is an opera singer. And that's a real diva, you know - Juilliard diva. , 'It's like,' Honey, you do not know what a diva is, you did not grow up with my mom. '"

Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson also got real in the boy band's interview with the magazine, speaking of the reality of performing their Larger Than Life set.

"When you're onstage and you look out on the faces in the crowd and you hear the cheers and the energy, it feels like yesterday and you're in a time capsule," he says. "Then other times, when you're offstage and getting undressed, you get a little stiff. That's when the reality sets in that you're not 24 anymore."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-UTME: Compile list of schools charging above N2,000 for sanction, minister tells JAMB

A Place In The Sun star Jasmine Harman breaks silence on THAT appearance on The One Show

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn nude photo leak: Couple 'threaten legal action after hacking'