musician famous postmenopause, Sabor N'abania, has probably broken the heart of his two babymamas, Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, which may be hoping to settle down with the singer one day after his interview with HipTV where he stated that he would get married to any of his Babymamas, adding that for someone like him, marriage would be a great distraction and that most of the artists at their best in their trade are bound to clash once they marry. "Marriage is not something that just came in. The music business is a serious business. My own opinion, I think that any distraction if you are at the peak of his career, is not necessary. So for now I think that marriage could be a distraction for me, because it is a whole institution when you go in, you have to be fully prepared to know what you are getting into, "he said. "And right now, looking at everything, it is not so easy for me now ... and most of my colleagues, if they marry, everything starts to crumble. I keep asking people, you ever seen a musician success which has a good home and a good career? it's not going to be easy. If you know one, just tell me, "he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-UTME: Compile list of schools charging above N2,000 for sanction, minister tells JAMB

A Place In The Sun star Jasmine Harman breaks silence on THAT appearance on The One Show

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn nude photo leak: Couple 'threaten legal action after hacking'